Happy 2023! I wish everyone a wonderful year filled with love, laughter, good health and prosperity! I admit that I am one of those people who make new year resolutions…some I end up keeping and others….well, not so much lol.
I just wanted to share some of my resolutions for 2023; research shows that when you put them in writing they are much more likely to stick!!
- Starting my mornings off with my spiritual devotion and prayer.
- As a Writer, taking at least half hour each day to freely write on any topic. I feel that this is important for me to allow my creative juices to flow.
- More exercise! (Right now I walk a lot but I recently bought a jump rope…you may find it hard to believe but jumping rope is one of the best exercises to work your core!).
- Eating at least one fruit a day.
- Finally developing a film project that I have been brewing over for a while.
I would love to hear any of your resolutions for 2023! What are yours?